The Ankura Cyber Threat Investigations and Expert Services (CTIX) FLASH Wrap-Up report is a collection of high-level cyber intelligence summaries pertaining to current or emerging cyber events originally published in the June series of CTIX FLASH Updates, our semi-weekly newsletter that provides a current snapshot of cyber events, geared toward cyber professionals and end-users with varying levels of technical knowledge.
The June wrap-up report includes a discussion of ransomware/malware threats, threat actor activity, and newly identified vulnerabilities impacting a wide range of industries and victims.
Download the full report for detailed observations and analysis from Ankura's CTIX analysts covering:
- Emerging malware targeting Linux systems of financial organizations across Latin America
- New Peer-to-Peer botnet targeting Linux servers to mine cryptocurrency
- The latest threat actor activity from Lazarus Group launching an espionage campaign targeting LinkedIn and WhatsApp Users
- CISA's warning to organizations of Chinese Espionage Threats
- Microsoft's new safeguards to mitigate the "SynLapse" Azure Vulnerability
- Blockchain company Harmony falls victim to a heist of close to $100 million in cryptocurrency
To stay up to date on the latest cyber threat activity, sign up for our weekly newsletter, the Ankura CTIX FLASH Update.
Fill out the form below to view the Wrap-up Report.
© Copyright 2022. The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily the views of Ankura Consulting Group, LLC., its management, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, or its other professionals. Ankura is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice.