Are you thinking about a career in cybersecurity?
In this month’s cybersecurity and data privacy podcast – ‘A day in the life of....’, Lewis Pedley interviews Ankura cyber–graduate, Franklin Tait. Franklin offers insight into life as an associate on the cybersecurity team and discusses the opportunities he’s had to date to develop his skills and experiences in this fast paced industry.
- Ankura summer intern and graduate programs – the process and benefits
- Being part of the fast-paced ever-changing cybersecurity landscape
- Mentoring and networking opportunities
- On-the-job training across the full project lifecycle
- Proactive and reactive security engagements
- Technical and soft skills development
- Building cross-sector experience
- Controls, processes, and tools to strengthen security posture
© Copyright 2022. The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily the views of Ankura Consulting Group, LLC., its management, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, or its other professionals. Ankura is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice.