Key Findings From Ankura's Cyber Trends and Threat Bulletin
The latest bulletin released by our Cyber Threat Investigations & Expert Services Team includes a detailed analysis of current cyber trends and key happenings on a global scale.
Our analysts examined rising trends, ransomware attacks, group tactics, threats, and procedures from the past sixty days and compiled a comprehensive briefing all in one downloadable and printable report.
Highlights from our latest report include:
- Analysis of the increasing cyberattacks against Sweden and Finland since joining NATO
- Implications of the U.S. Senate's Quantum Computing Cybersecurity Preparedness Act
- Warnings from the FBI and MI5 about the rapid increase in Chinese-affiliated threat actors
- Key factors supercharging organizational growth among ransomware groups today
- Updated list of the top trending technical indicators of compromise to help detect security incidents faster
The Cyber Threat Intelligence Bulletin is a bi-monthly report designed to help executives, technical analysts and everyday readers gain a deeper understanding of current global threats through an in-depth look at the key cyber trends to watch.
Stay up-to-date on emerging threats and ransomware group activity with our semi-weekly newsletter the CTIX FLASH Update. Sign up for Ankura's CTIX FLASH Update.
© Copyright 2022. The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily the views of Ankura Consulting Group, LLC., its management, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, or its other professionals. Ankura is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice.