Discover the Latest Global Cyber Trends, Threats, and Popular APT Techniques to Prepare Your Business Now
Each month, the Ankura Cyber Threat Investigations and Expert Services (CTIX) team prepares this report to educate executives, cyber professionals, and end users about the latest ransomware and malware threats, threat actor activities, and vulnerabilities impacting organizations across the globe that your company could encounter.
The July 2023 FLASH Wrap-up report includes a roundup of the critical threats, vulnerabilities, and techniques your team should know to start preparing your business today.
Highlights from the July FLASH Wrap-up Report include:
- "LokiBot" Campaign Identified Exploiting Known Microsoft Office Vulnerabilities
- Genesis Market Purchased Three Months After FBI Seizure
- Hundreds of Thousands of Fortinet Devices Still Vulnerable to "XORtigate" Exploitation
- Citrix Netscaler Vulnerability Under Active Exploitation by Suspected China-Affiliated Threat Actors
- New WormGPT AI Tool Creates a New Avenue for Sophisticated Cyber Attacks
GET YOUR COPY OF THE REPORT
GET OUR CYBER INTELLIGENCE UPDATES
Never miss critical cyber intelligence updates. Sign up for the Ankura FLASH Update which provides weekly threat intelligence to help prepare your business for encountering emerging threats.
© Copyright 2023. The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily the views of Ankura Consulting Group, LLC., its management, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, or its other professionals. Ankura is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice.