Discover the Latest Global Cyber Trends, Threats, and Popular Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Techniques to Prepare Your Business Now
Each month, the Ankura Cyber Threat Investigations and Expert Services (CTIX) team prepares this report to educate executives, cyber professionals, and end users on the latest ransomware and malware threats, threat actor activities, and vulnerabilities impacting organizations across the globe that your company could encounter.
The October 2023 FLASH Wrap-Up Report includes a roundup of critical threats, vulnerabilities, and techniques your team should know in order to start preparing your business today.
Highlights from the October FLASH Wrap-Up Report include:
- New Details Discovered that Connect iOS Surveillanceware Tool "LightSpy" to Android Spyware Variants "DragonEgg" and "WyrmSpy"
- ToddyCat Hackers Using “Disposable” Malware to Target Asian Governments and Telecom Giants
- AvosLocker Ransomware Attacks on Critical Infrastructure are On the Rise
- Threat Actors Exploit HTTP/2 Protocol to Deliver Largest DDoS Attack in History
- Critical Zero-day Bugs in Cisco Devices Under Active Exploitation to Deliver Malware to Thousands of Vulnerable Systems
GET YOUR COPY OF THE REPORT
© Copyright 2023. The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily the views of Ankura Consulting Group, LLC., its management, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, or its other professionals. Ankura is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice.