Discover the Latest Global Cyber Trends, Threats, and Popular Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Techniques to Prepare Your Business Now
Each month, the Ankura Cyber Threat Investigations and Expert Services (CTIX) team prepares this report to educate executives, cyber professionals, and end users on the latest ransomware and malware threats, threat actor activities, and vulnerabilities impacting organizations across the globe that your company could encounter.
The November 2023 FLASH Wrap-Up Report includes a roundup of critical threats, vulnerabilities, and techniques your team should know in order to start preparing your business today.
Highlights from the November FLASH Wrap-Up Report include:
- North Korean State Sponsored Threat Actors Target Blockchain Engineer Computers with KANDYKORN Malware
- Perry Johnson & Associates Discloses Data Breach Involving PII and PHI of 9 Million Individuals
- Iranian State Sponsored Threat Actor MuddyWater Conducts Cyber Espionage Campaign Against Israel
- BlackCat Ransomware Gang Claims Breach on Healthcare Giant
- Actively Exploited libwebp Vulnerability Impacts Millions of Applications
GET YOUR COPY OF THE REPORT
© Copyright 2023. The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily the views of Ankura Consulting Group, LLC., its management, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, or its other professionals. Ankura is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice.