Discover the Latest Global Cyber Trends, Threats, and Popular Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Techniques to Prepare Your Business Now
Each month, the Ankura Cyber Threat Investigations and Expert Services (CTIX) team prepares this report to educate executives, cyber professionals, and end users on the latest ransomware and malware threats, threat actor activities, and vulnerabilities impacting organizations across the globe that your company could encounter.
The December 2023 FLASH Wrap-Up Report includes a roundup of critical threats, vulnerabilities, and techniques your team should know in order to start preparing your business today.
Highlights from the December FLASH Wrap-Up Report include:
- New Linux Remote Access Trojan "Krasue" Targets Thai Telecom Sector
- Bogus F5 BIG-IP Update Embedded with Malware
- Iranian-linked Hackers Actively Exploiting PLCs Used in US Water Sector
- Russian-linked APT28 Using Israel-Hamas Lures to Target European Entities
- Healthcare Industry Under Attack by Ransomware Gangs Exploiting "Citrix Bleed" Vulnerability
GET YOUR COPY OF THE REPORT
© Copyright 2023. The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily the views of Ankura Consulting Group, LLC., its management, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, or its other professionals. Ankura is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice.