Discover the Latest Global Cyber Trends, Threats, and Popular Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Techniques to Prepare Your Business Now
Each month, the Ankura Cyber Threat Investigations and Expert Services (CTIX) team prepares this report to educate executives, cyber professionals, and end users on the latest ransomware and malware threats, threat actor activities, and vulnerabilities impacting organizations across the globe that your company could encounter.
The January 2024 FLASH Wrap-Up Report includes a roundup of critical threats, vulnerabilities, and techniques your team should know in order to start preparing your business today.
Highlights from the January FLASH Wrap-Up Report include:
- North Korean State-sponsored Threat Group Introduces SpectralBlur Backdoor
- Russian-linked Hackers Stay Undetected for Six Months in HPE's Microsoft Office 365 Environment
- Chinese Threat Actors Exploit Zero-day Vulnerabilities in Ivanti Products
- Upwards of $85 Million in Cryptocurrency Stolen from Orbit Chain
- Thousands of GitLab Instances Vulnerable to Zero-Click Exploitation
GET YOUR COPY OF THE REPORT
© Copyright 2023. The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily the views of Ankura Consulting Group, LLC., its management, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, or its other professionals. Ankura is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice.